The #GiveHealthy Movement is made possible by the combination of technology and the growing support of our partners who are among the nation’s leaders devoted to providing access to healthier food and reducing food insecurity in the US. (see Our Partners)
The #GiveHealthy Digital Food Drive platform was developed so that people can donate fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and other healthy food that matches what local hunger-relief organizations need, wherever those organizations are located in the US.
How it works if you are a …
Food Bank or Pantry
- Tell us the healthy food items that you would like to people to donate to you
- Encourage groups that support you with traditional drives to #GiveHealthy (So they can raise the food you need and more of it)
- We’ll let you know when someone is running a drive to support you
- We’ll deliver the food directly to you – fresh and at NO COST!
- We’ll provide you with a list of the donors once the drive is finished.
- Give us a few pieces of information about your food drive and we’ll set up a webpage for your drive
- Reach out to your community with a link to your webpage
- The items available on your drive will be based on the needs of the hunger organization that you are supporting
- We deliver all of the food for you to the organization you are supporting — at NO COST
- Super easy!
- Visit the webpage of the drive you want to support
- Pick out and purchase the healthy food items you want to donate to the drive
- We’ll deliver them for you once the drive is over
- You’ll get a tax receipt for your donation
- That’s it!
The #GiveHealthy Digital Food Drive Platform:
Food Drive 2.0
This new kind of food drive made possible by Amp Your Good’s #GiveHealthy Digital Food Drive Platform. Organizations sponsoring food drives use the platform to host their drives. People are able to purchase select food items via a standard e-commerce transaction to donate to the specific drive and food bank or pantry that they would like to support.
Once a drive is over, Amp Your Good delivers the donated food to the food bank or pantry supported by the drive.